|Location||Amaro SNNPR, SNNPR, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 2, 2020|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Contract |
As an International Christian Humanitarian Development organization, World Vision Ethiopia (WVE) is trusted to deliver integrated programs with target communities through its 58 Area programs (APs) located in seven regional states of the country. WVE envisions a thriving organization where our strong leadership at all levels results in improved delivery of results for children
Purpose of the position:
To ensure that the IMAM/CMAM program is functioning properly, providing care of quality to all the beneficiaries, respecting protocols and principles of good practice. The position holder will support Government staff and WV nutrition team for the smooth and accurate running of the IMAM/CMAM program through planning, capacity building and supervision follows as per the national CMAM protocol. He/she Will ensure that the CMAM program is functioning properly, providing care of quality to all the beneficiaries, respecting protocols and principles of good practice.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- BSc degree in Public Health/ Clinical Nursing/Nutrition and related health field of study
- Minimum five years working experience with NGOs in CMAM program;
- Project management experience in CMAM programming.
- Experience in conducting nutrition assessments and an understanding of nutritional surveillance and information systems;
- Willingness and capacity to be flexible and accommodating when faced with difficult and frustrating working conditions;
- Strong adherence to World Vision values;
- Strong character traits, including emotional stability, adaptability, ability to handle stress, cultural and gender sensitivity and integrity;
- Proven experience of managing donor(s) funded projects or programs;
- Excellent track record of donor networking and liaison.
- Appropriate skills and experience in the capacity building and training of staff and partners;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation
- Excellent experience in proposal development, budget preparation and report writing;
- Prepared to live and work in an remote and uncertain security environment
- Fluent in oral and written English and Local Language.
Working Environment / Conditions:
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel to health facilities
and kebeles up to 80 % of the time.
Interested applicants are required to fill the employment application form (you can get this form from http://docs.ethiojobs.net/wve-jaf.pdf ) and email on or before the closing date of this announcement to firstname.lastname@example.org
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position