|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 2, 2023|
Royal Business Group seeks a Corporate Finance Manager is under the general supervision and guidance of the Deputy CEO-Operations to oversee the Corporate Finance function, including the General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Loans, Contributions, and Contracts. Prepare Consolidate Reporting to the Controller, the incumbent will supervise and manage the entire finance team of the group.
|Duties and Responsibility|
Other responsibilities as assigned
- MA or BA Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Accounting and Finance from recognized university
- At least six (6) years of relevant experience for MA or eight (8) years for BA, including at least three (3) years of managerial experience in similar organizations, is required for both.
Skills and behaviors
Demonstrated ability to show initiative, solve problems, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and remain calm under pressure
- Proven ability to prioritize and to initiate follow-through
- Independently motivated, but also able to work closely and collaboratively as a member of a highly interdependent team.
- Ability to make sound decision, provides effective leadership, and pay close attention to detail.
- Experience in accounting software and advanced Excel spreadsheet system design and implementation is preferred