|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 5, 2020|
|Category|| Advertising |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
|Catholic Relief Services (CRS)|
Position: Collaboration, Learning & Adaptation Lead
• An Advanced Degree (PhD or Master’s preferred) in Communications, Development Studies, Applied Sociology, Anthropology, or other relevant programs.
• At least 5 years relevant work experience of progressively increasing Learning and Coordination responsibilities in international development projects is required. Previous field experience in low-resource environments highly desired.
• Demonstrated application of technical principles and concepts in facilitating learning and knowledge sharing processes; establishing and managing dynamic feedback systems to capture experiential learning and unintended consequences.
• Experience and skills in networking and relations with large donors such as USAID/FFP, USAID/FTF preferred as well as peer organizations, faith-based and civil society partners.
• Previous experience providing technical assistance and developing successful proposals for external donor funding is required.
• Experience on innovative learning practice including Internal Change Management for CLA, Evaluative thinking and Adaptive management.
• Skills in analyzing, interpreting and communicating information to a wide range or stakeholders, including producing publications and organizing public events.
• Experience in mentoring, coaching, facilitation and training applying adult learning principles and practices.
• Experience with program monitoring and evaluation, including developing and applying data collection tools and methodologies, data analysis, and data presentation, and oversight of researchers or evaluators.
• Proficient in MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Web Conferencing Applications, information and budget management, knowledge-sharing networks.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent relationship management skills with ability to influence and get buy-in from people not under direct supervision and to work with individuals in diverse geographical and cultural settings.
• Strong strategic, analytical, problem-solving and systems thinking skills with capacity to see the big picture and ability to make sound judgment
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English required; ability to communicate in Amharic a plus.
• Strong presentation, facilitation, training, mentoring, and coaching skills
• Proactive, resourceful and results-oriented
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
• You should fill the application form through the links below:
For Collaboration Learning and Adaptation Lead position follow https://form.jotform.com/193592377122563
for Social Behavioral Change Lead position follow https://form.jotform.com/193592059857575
and attach your up-to-date CV on / before the application deadline January 9, 2020.
You will be contacted only if selected for written exam/interview. Phone solicitations will not be accepted. These job opportunities are open to Ethiopian nationals only.