|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 14, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions are generated through the production and consumption of goods, services and transportation.
The “carbon footprint” quantifies the impact of a product, process, person or country on climate change. Decarbonizing is no longer an option – it is a vital necessity in order to save our planet.
Why should you care?
Increased GHG emissions have a direct impact on global warming. They accelerate climate change with disastrous effects on our planet and our daily lives. All of us can contribute to fighting global warming by making climate-friendly choices in our lives.
What is your challenge?
Take action and get involved in this challenge! Pitch your idea for taking action to combat climate change and its impacts.
You can participate individually or as part of a team to develop a project that reduces carbon dioxide emissions, and at the same time learn how to build a business case for sustainability using the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. (see the specifications tab).
Open to any students aged 18 or older, duly enrolled at a school or university (see countries not allowed to participate in the Challenge Rules).
Participants can register as an individual or as a team of up to 5 people.
- Master the tools of digital transformation and become a top ranked profile for employers
- Free access to-end-to end cloud-based design solutions
- Mentoring from industry experts via the Dassault Systèmes Student Community
- The chance for students to unleash their creativity and make a difference with their ideas
- Registration from September 5 to December 30, 2022
- Submissions from December 5 to December 30, 2022
will be announced January 16, 2023