|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Excellent Learning and Great Opportunities!!!
Come work with United Beverages Ethiopia at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
Position: Commercial Asset and Point of Sales Coordinator
Division/Department: Commercial Department/ Sales and Distribution Work unit
Reports to: Sales Operation Manager
Term of Employment: Full time
Duty Station: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia with a frequent travel to up countries
Required No.: One
The Commercial Asset and Point of Sales Coordinator will be responsible for the planning, execution and monitoring of the brand’s point of purchase and end to end Management. She/he will be instrumental in effectively managing the commercial asset and the end-to-end process of the POS management from procurement, delivery and in market execution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the ordering, delivery and distribution (deployment) of promotion materials and presentation items in the right place, time and cost; working closely with procurement and motivating vendors;
- Maintain POS materials, arrange physical space and spearhead the distribution system for all sales territories of the company;
- Establish and enforce a system to ensure effective Commercial Asset management and timely POSM deployment, visibility execution and functioning of coolers.
- Planning, monitoring and following up to execute a smooth and prompt system for the repair and maintenance of the company’s POSM equipment and visibility materials;
- Develop and constantly update POS item identification, deployment and tracking (both in warehouse and in market) procedure.
- Working closely with the responsible work unit for the timely procure of marketing materials
- Develop a mechanism of check and balance for the distribution of Point of Sales, Giveaways and coolers to end users and retailers;
- Proper handling of documentations (agreement documents, POS tags, deployment templates, etc) and keep track of stock reports versus warehouse manager reports
- BA Degree in Marketing Management or related business field with a minimum of 3 Yrs. experience
- Experience in sales, trade marketing and the beverage/FMCG industry is advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to consistently deliver
- Strong commercial acumen and an understanding of the Ethiopian beer market
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office packages – particularly Excel & Power point
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal/presentation)
Interested and qualified candidates who fulfill the above requirement can send/submit their CV and cover letter within ten consecutive days from the date of announcement stating for which role that they are applying for via
Email : HR@ubethiopia.com or Submit in person: UB HQ office Bole tele Medhanealem behind Sabon Hotel.