WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 9, 2021|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
East Africa Bottling S.C, a subsidiary of Coca-Cola beverages Africa, is the sole bottler for Coca-Cola products in Ethiopia. We are very excited to invite qualified candidates who are prepared to work with passion and focus for the position of Commercial Reporting and Visualization Manager. The job holder provides a comprehensive Sales, Marketing and Route-To-Market measurement system and metrics to enable decision support and management reporting. It also develops and maintains the company Knowledge Management system (e.g. tools, processes & routines) for Sales, Marketing and Route-To-Market elements and provides operational support and capability building. The position reports to the Sales and Marketing Director.
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Identifies and provides market information required by the business.
- Track and report insights relating to macro-economic trends, customer, consumer, category, and competitor reviews and analysis.
- Provides category and brand performance measurement and competitor reviews.
- Assesses and diagnoses issues with category/brand performance and recommends remedial action.
- Measures the effect of marketing activity (ROI analysis).
- Translates research into business decisions by providing actionable insights.
- Manages budgets for sales and marketing insights.
- Guiding strategy, new mix and brand equity development using continuous market data.
- Provide management and sales reports using advanced tools/software
- First Degree in Marketing Management or Management or Business Administration or Economics or related field of study.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Commercial Reporting & Visualization.
- Experience in effective metrics management that drives continuous performance and improvement.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements; ability to comprehend and comment on general macro-economics.
- Experience in establishing knowledge management systems that build capability
- Click the below link
- Apply for the advert by building your profile on the website by creating an account (if you don’t have an account) or directly apply.