|Date Posted||July 19, 2020|
|Category|| Advertising |
|Job Type|| Contract |
• Must Hold at least a Master’s degree in communication, journalism or its equivalent;
• Should have at least ten (10) years of proven experience in the field of design and implementation of communication strategies,
• Should have completed at least two (2) project involving the preparation of a communication strategy/plan and an implementation action plan including at least one project in a corridor member state within the past ten years.
• Should have been a team leader for at least one (1) similar projects during the last ten (10) years;
• Should have skills in media/community crises management. Experience in managing or resolving at least one (1) such crises is required during the last ten (10) years
• Must be bilingual with good command of French and English.