|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 3, 2021|
|Category|| Communication |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Engaging with Shareholders.
- Performs Documentation relating to shareholder’s information with company policy and procedure which is provided by the department.
- Assessing new and ongoing stakeholder initiatives in line with a defined communication framework.
- Assists in organizing the overall flow of information for a company internally and externally.
- Executes public relations plan and company protocols and manage their implementation.
- Designs multi-media communications materials.
- Drafts media and stakeholder briefings as well as press releases to print, radio and television.
- Drafting, editing and publishing content through the digital communication channels, including its website, Twitter and LinkedIn feeds …etc.
- Compiling and producing a regular bulletin, newsletters and other company communications for distribution to the internal and external stakeholders.
- Disseminates key messages across the company and manage content delivered through internal communication channels.
- Maximizes opportunities for the company to be featured in various types of media messages.
Bachelor’s degree in journalism, Linguistic, Marketing or related fields with three (3) years of demonstrated experience.
Interested applicants can submit their application, CV and non returnable copies of their testimonials via firstname.lastname@example.org