|Date Posted||August 3, 2021|
|Category|| Agriculture |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Internal/ External Vacancy Announcement
Professional Alliance for Development (PADet) is an indigenous, not-for-profit; a nongovernmental humanitarian organization established in 1998. It has been serving disadvantaged and marginalized segments of the community especially youth, women children in the areas of Reproductive Health HIV/AIDs Prevention and Care, Child Protection, Women Development, and Livelihood and Food Securities for the last 22 years.
Currently, PADet has a plan to implement Youth Livelihood/ employment creation project in Wagemra ( Sahila and Abergele woredas) and South Gonder ( “Tach Gayent” and “Lay Gayent” woredas) zones of Amhara Region and need to recruit qualified and competent Nominees in the following job opportunities.
is responsible for providing training and technical support for targets youths, implementing and supervising the youth livelihood project in their respective cluster with in their intervention.
They are responsible
- To coordinate and facilitate the selection events together with the district selection committee and identify the eligible targets as per the selection criteria
- To provide a soft skill training as per the arranged cohort plan.
- To provide coaching service, as per the interest and support youth to identify their livelihood pathways.
- Link targets with different services, like financial, market mentorship services during business incubation period.
- Prepare weekly and monthly report and submit to the district level project coordinators. Participate in monitoring and follow up project etc
Grade level: VI
Accountability: Employment Officers (Project coordinator II)
No of staff required:12
Education qualification, experience & skill:
- Minimum qualification BA/ BSC in agriculture, livelihood, food security and similar development fields and with two-year NGO experience
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft basics and internet (MS Word, Excel, Access)
- Skills in community mobilization
- Proven report writing and communication skills
- Good interpersonal and make logical and timely decision skills
- Willingness to work in extra working hours and weekends with staffs;
- Highly motivated, self-managed
- High level commitment to achieve project goal and Objectives;
- Able to work with minimum supervision;
- Ability to prepare reports timely;
Interested applicant should send their application with updated CV and testimonial documents through our contact address within 10 consecutive days of the announcement. Only short listed applicant shall be considered for exam.
Address: Professional Alliance for Development (PADet)
Head office - Addis Ababa - P.O. Box:365, telephone 0113-694928/0989015124/0911374503
Women & physical disable Applicants are highly encouraged to apply for all post.
Note: Use " Community Facilitator" as the subject line of your email !