|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 14, 2020|
|Category|| Advertising |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, sales, business administration, or a related field.
- 7 or more years of work experience in a marketing capacity, ideally in a professional association environment. Sales marketing experience is a plus.
- Proven success in writing copy for membership acquisition and retention as well as executing and managing traditional and digital campaigns.
- Proven record of increasing membership
- Experience using analytics to interpret outcomes, identify campaign opportunities, and drive membership-marketing decisions.
- Database experience.
In addition to English and Amharic ability of more national languages is advantage
- Excellent writing and oral communications skills.
- Proven project management skills with ability to execute and deliver on multiple projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of association management systems.
- Strong business acumen with ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to get along with diverse constituencies and personalities, including members, chapter officers, staff, and contacts at external organizations.
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
Interested applicants can submit their application credentials including CV and relevant documents in person at EMRDA Head Office located Ayer Tena , behind the Police Station or send through mail to the following address: EMRDA,
P.O.Box 7515, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Email: [email protected]
Tel No. 0923988754