|Date Posted||July 22, 2021|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Excellent Learning and Great Opportunities!!!
Come work with United Beverages S.co at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside with accomplished business leaders. United Beverages are looking to hire Energetic, passionate and potential Company Sales Representatives which are willing to be assigned and work in different parts of Ethiopia,
Increase sales volume within their assigned Territory/Region in order to ensure competitiveness and innovation of the company and achieve growth targets
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Every Day Great Execution of aiming to achieve 100 % of set Target
- Visit outlets and customers on daily bases.
- Fully engaged and take accountability on timely completion (100%) of all promotional activities and submission of documents within a set timeline after the activation.
- Demonstrate high visibility on the market through customer development and Customer Relationship Management. Spend 100% of the time on trade
- Ensure attending of morning meetings with VSMs & issues reported timely/daily
- On time Submission of Weekly/Monthly Journey Plan and adherence to it
- Ensure daily Early Morning Deliveries
Required Education/Experience and Key Skills
- BSc or BA degree or diploma in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Successful previous experience in a sales position
- Minimum 2 years of experience for BA holders and 5 years for diploma holders in a similar position.
- Good understanding of how Field Sales operates within the Sales organization
- Commitment to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong communication, problem solving and negotiation skills.
Required Differentiating Competencies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively customers and team members
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong decision-making abilities
Interested and qualified candidates who fulfil the above requirement can send/submit their CV and cover letter within ten consecutive days from the date of announcement by stating for which role they are applying in the subject line of their email Via Email: HR@ubethiopia.com