|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 21, 2020|
|Category|| Production / Manufacturing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
|Drive the Implementation & maintenance of management systems like ISO 9001:2015 and related activities.|
· Ensure documentation of all related requirements are defined and implemented as per the ISO 9001:2015 or respective requirement or standard.
· Ensure legal compliance with regards to resources, qualifications and skills
· Support the implementation of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) as per the required standard and practice.
· Engage with all key stakeholders to conduct the necessary activity for system implementation like internal audit, documentation, record keeping.
· Ensure system is up-to-date and managed in accordance with ISO9001:2015 requirement be it on manual and IT system.
· Train and develop internal auditors that will assess the system capability and implementation.
Regularly report the status of system implementation to his/her line manager.
|· Engage with Sales and Marketing to get informed and immediately resolve customer complaints.|
· Assess and identify the root causes of customer complaint and report accordingly.
o BSC in applied chemistry/ chemical engineering or other related field of study.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in an FMCG industry, in a quality control technician or supervisory position
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements can submit their applications including the following:
• Cover letter specifying the position there are applying to;
• Curriculum vitae and
• Non-returnable copies of academic diplomas and other testimonials.
Should apply in person or sending their CV & supporting documents. (Scanned copies of qualification).By e-mail email@example.com
Repi –Wilmar Soap & Detergent PLC