|Location||Dello Mena, Bale Zone, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 16, 2020|
|Category|| Construction |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Lutheran World Federation Word Service Ethiopia (LWF/WS Ethiopia) is a registered foreign charity which has been operating in Ethiopia since 1973 implementing various development and humanitarian projects in different parts of Ethiopia. LWF Ethiopia works closely with the Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus (EECMY), the Ethiopian Government, UN organizations and other funding partners. Its thematic areas include promotion of food security and sustainable livelihood, sustainable natural resources managment, emergency preparedness, response and rehabilitation, and capacity building. LWF is in need of hiring qualified professionals to Construction Foreman (1) post.
Project Name: COVID-19 Emergency Response in WASH and Health to conflict affected Internal Displaced People and Host community in four Woredas bordering Oromia and Somalia Regions.
Project Duration: Six months
TVET/Technical School Diploma in building construction, construction supervision or construction related field.
Minimum of four years’ experience in construction supervision and experience pertaining to construction/rehabilitation of water and sanitation facilities is advantageous
- Job related trainings are advantageous
- Applications to be submitted to LWF Addis Ababa Head Office, Amist Kilo by inserting the application in the box provided at the main gate of the office compound or send only detailed CV and application letter through Ethiojobs.net
- Please specify name of position and duty station you applied for on the envelope/CV. Office Tel. 0111 55 62 25, 011 1 55 62 04.
- Salary is as per the LWF-ET National staff salary scale
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply
- NGO Experience is advantageous
- Closing date for application: 20 July 2020, Only short listed applicants will be contacted