|Location||Bugna Project kebele's, Amhara, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 28, 2020|
|Category|| Construction |
|Job Type|| Contract |
· Closely supervises the construction works and other related activities at each construction points of the project as per the design,
· Prepare and request monthly and the weekly material requirement of the construction works,
· Follow on the timely start and completion of construction activities as per prepared schedule,
· Prepare and request monthly skilled and non-skilled man power requirement of each construction points and the sites as a whole,
· Check the volume of work done and payment requests,
· Request and control the performance of vehicles assigned for constructions in the project,
· Responsible to materials & properties of LWF-WS-ET program
· Follow all LWF-WS Ethiopia Program Staff Rules, Collective Agreement and other Operational Manuals.
· Perform any other duties as may be assigned to him by the Project Coordinator or their designate.
· This job description can be reviewed as deemed necessary.
· TVET/ Technical School Diploma in building construction or construction related field
Female applicants are encouraged to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirement can send ONLY detailed C.V and application letter through Ethiojobs.net
LWF World Service Ethiopia is an equal opportunity employer. LWF World Service Ethiopia considers all applicants based on merit regardless of sex, color, religion, ethnicity, age, marital status or disability except for affirmative action to bring gender equity.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.