|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 30, 2020|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and controls the overall Construction activities of all companies under Emperium Real Estate plc. Monitor and control Materials utilization, Prepare and make follow up private and government tenders, Labor work, Overhead cost. Develop Building Drawings, standards, annual budgets; and periodic reports on operating costs (purchasing or sub-contracting) and controlling overall building, amendment, maintenance and other procedures. Follow up the overall Construction projects and make sure each sister company operation under Emperium is running smoothly and efficiently within the time frame.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide on-site engineering functions to assure completion of engineering reviews and approvals
- Review shop drawings to ensure contract compliance
- Meet with subcontractors, vendors & consultants to help resolve engineering problems
- Schedule and expedite delivery of materials
- Check materials received to ensure compliance with shop drawings
- Maintain required engineering project logs
- Coordinate drawings for project
- Maintain communications between the company, vendors, and consulting engineers
- Prepare budget and pay estimates
- Maintain a detailed Quantity log to ensure accuracy of company cost
- Update project schedules and make calculations pertinent to man-hour allocations
- Define required facility maintenance works
- Conduct simple design works, BOQ determination and scheduling
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION QUALIFICATIONS:
- BSC Civil Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years work experience in Construction Company
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Candidate must have the experience and skill set necessary to ensure that completed construction meets all engineering standards and that the project remains on budget and on schedule.
- Able to work all hours and shifts including overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Working computer knowledge; including applicable Microsoft software.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple task in a challenging environment.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are invited to submit their CV along with non-returnable credentials within 10 days from this announcement to Emperium Real Estate plc, Human Resource Office at Kazanchise Black complex budg. You can also send only via e-mail email@example.com
For more information call : 011 8 54 59 84