|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 20, 2020|
|Category|| Construction |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
We are looking for a seasoned Construction Manager to oversee multiple construction projects for a real estate developer and provide strategic, efficient, and effective management.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Budgeting, organizing, implementing and scheduling of the projects.
- B.Sc in Construction Technology and Management or Civil Engineering
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in managing real estate projects highly preferred
- Ability to interface with a variety of technical and business personnel with courtesy, tact and diplomacy
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) to direct, organize, and communicate with team members at all levels
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Good decision making skills
About YES | YOUR EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS
YES | Your Employment Solutions delivers full-cycle recruitment services and executive search support by discovering and screening the most qualified candidates utilizing cutting-edge technology and timeless traditional headhunting methods. Based in Addis Ababa, YES has become the industry leader in the specialty areas of manufacturing, engineering, HR, sales, marketing, information technology, supply chain, accounting & finance and operations.
Interested applicants can send their CVs and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 31st with the subject title Construction Manager.