|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2021|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Contract |
Call for consultancy work for Mid Term Country Strategic Plan review and evaluation.
Who we are
ActionAid is a gender justice, good governance, and poverty eradication organization operational in Ethiopia for more than 32 years. Its current 5th Country Strategic Paper (CSP) 2018-2023, implemented under the slogan ‘Action for Gender Justice, Good Governance and Poverty Eradication’, is under review and evaluation process. Hence, it is interested to recruit a team of consultant/s who will conduct this Mid Term review and evaluation process. Detailed scope and relevant information is indicated in the TOR.
The main expected deliverables of the review process are the Mid-term performance review and evaluation report of the CSP and the revised Strategic Plan for the next 3 years (2021-2023).
The consultants team composition must include persons having PhD/Master's degree in Development Studies, Economics, Gender and Women's Rights, Social Sciences, Human Rights, Law, Public Administration, Business Management or Public Policy.
Training in Monitoring, Evaluation, Feminist Economics, Learning and Knowledge Management will be an added advantage.
Senior consultant with minimum of five years of experience in similar INGO review/evaluation processes. Other necessary experiences include, but not limited to, the following:
- Women's rights and feminist programming with the ability to design, review and evaluate such programs.
- Experience in working with movements or being part of networks, human rights defenders, civil society organizations and other related groups.
- You must have a vast knowledge of international and national development.
- Conduct political analysis, advocacy, and campaigning work at levels; Local, National and International.
- Understanding human rights and human rights-based approaches.
- Understanding the analysis of power and key actors.
- Knowledge of approaches/methods of monitoring and evaluation oriented to feminist leadership.
- Knowledge about the application of participatory review methodologies and any other related processes.
- Experience in Learning Assessments and Organizational Development.
- Complete sets of the bidding documents may be accessed at ActionAid Ethiopia Addis Ababa Office Debre Zeit road, inside CCRDA compound (Kality, in front of Kality drivers training center) upon request starting from 1st day of the announcement or can be accessed on our website www.ethiopia.actionaid.org or on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/actionaidethiopia
- Eligible Bidders must clearly indicate the title of the consultancy service they are Competing for. The bidders should attach their VAT registration and TIN Number registration certificate.
- The dates for submission of tender document is on July 12, 2021 at or before 2:00 PM (bid closing time).
- The bidder must provide complete set of technical document and financial documents separately.
- Bid opening date will be on the same day of bid closing at 2:30 P.M.
- Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at: - ActionAid Ethiopia., Tel, 0114654671
- The Employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids.