|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 14, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR A CONSULTANT POSITION
HST is a knowledge company that provides services for clients across various industries.
HST endeavors solve its clients’ business growth, operational, people, financial, tax, governance, risk, learning and compliance challenges with locally relevant solutions. As local professional service firm,HST offers best practices that fully considers its clients’ unique circumstances and the social, political and economic environment in which they are operating.
HST is powered by highly qualified and best in class multi-disciplinary professionals in strategy; human capital; audit; corporate finance; enterprise risk; technology; education; tax and outsourcing. The firm professionals are supported by up-to-date knowledge and modern technology specifically tailored to the Ethiopian business environment to provide solutions to clients’ issues that matters most.
HST is looking for career oriented self-motivated and resilient professional who would like to engage in consultancy and training services in strategy formulation, performance management and operational excellence and related areas as a consultant.
The consultant is responsible for drafting an engagement plan in strategy, performance management, operational excellence and other areas and when approved undertake portion of a consulting work as a member of consulting team by collecting and analyzing data and information relevant to the project to deliver high quality services to clients; and for developing draft technical proposals by using appropriate template, methodology and tools to meet the requirements of clients’ terms of reference or request for proposal.
Minimum Educational Qualification & Experience
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Economics, Management, Accounting and Finance or other related areas; or BA degree in these areas plus CIMA/ACCA qualification.
- Minimum of four years of relevant work experience, particularly in consulting, teaching and research.
Required Job Related Skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in the English language
- Effective presentation skills using MS power point
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Well-developed computer user skills, including typing.
- Deep passion for day-to-day personal development through extensive reading, training and continuous client engagements.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills