|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 16, 2020|
|Category|| Consultancy |
Health Care / Medical
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The anesthesiologist is responsible for providing anesthesia services to assigned patients in the hospital setting.
Medical Degree from qualified, recognized medical institution. Board certification and current licensure are required.
SKILLS, CHARACTERISTICS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- Special interest in Pediatric Anesthesia
- Significant experience in providing anesthesia for infants/neonates
- Proficiency in fiber optic intubations
- Proficient in regional anesthetic blocks
- Experience in acute pain management
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures within the field of anesthesia.
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe working environment.
- Ability to assess medical conditions and interpret findings, prepare and maintain medical records and reports, and establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, medical staff and the public.
- Strong interest in teaching and training.
- Ability to keep matters confidential.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 2 years of experience of post residency
PLACE OF WORK: The CURE Hospital, Addis Ababa
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to submit their application, CV, and other testimonials to the Human Resource office at Cure Hospital within 10 consecutive days after the announcement. The Cure Hospital has full right to reject or take any other options in this regard.
For more information please call 011-1-227580.
Address: The Cure Hospital, near Hamle 19 Park, Addis Ababa