|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 16, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
1. JOB SUMMARY
Under the managerial support of the Training and Competency Management Manager and administrative support from Deputy Director of Private Sector Support (PSS) and Sales, the Continuing Professional Development Centre (CPD-C) Officer would be overall responsible for business development, marketing and operational management of MSIE Continuing Professional Development Centre (CPD-C) activities.
Key roles and responsibilities
Business development and marketing
1. Implement training centre business development strategies and marketing plan to achieve agreed training delivery KPIs and financial goals.
2. With support from the marketing and quality department, lead execution of training centre promotion activities to partner with potential clients, private, development partners and government institutions
3. Produce different types of promotional materials, brochures, catalogues and promotion over concern social media to attract potential domestic and international clients for training needs
4. Build strong relations and follow up with existing and potential partners, clients to increase training centre productivity.
5. Explore upcoming training needs, tender advertisement by Government and potential MOUs partnership with MSIE training centres
6. Mapping and consistent maintaining database of existing and potential partners, clinical and non-clinical training needs in the market and follow up system in place
7. Prepare and execute training centre budget, expenses and income collection per agreed procedure and policies.
1. Work as focal person for planning, organizing, coordination and managing training centre related activities.
2. Closely works with the MSIE operation, finance and other support functions to facilitate logistics including training materials, food, transportation and accommodation (if required) support for participants/trainers and practicum site communication etc.
3. Ensure availability of all required training materials, aids and facility readiness to conduct successful training.
4. Prepare training schedule ahead of time to ensure efficient use of training centre resources
5. Responsible for maintenance of training centre infrastructure, facility ambience and cleanness all the time.
6. Responsible for preparing annual procurement plan, managing assets and inventories of the training centre per policy
Monitoring and reporting
1. Keeps proper documentation, filing and record-keeping of training per policy
2. Prepare periodic KPIs report of the training centre to track financial and service delivery progress of the training centre
3. Prepare client feedback management reports and action plan
4. Performs other duties as assigned by the commercial manager/Training Manager.
1. PERSON SPECIFICATION
A. Qualification Requirements
BA/MBA in Management, Business Administration, or related field of study.
Two/four years of relevant experience in for-profit private business, preferably training centre management, market analysis, demand creation, coordination, facilitation, and design training of preferably hospitals/health facilities
Highly motivated and enthusiastic young candidates eager to learn and contribute to sustainable social business development are encouraged to apply.
B. Skills, Attitudes, and Attributes:
- Excellent computer and data analysis skills in MS office.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and flexible in working hours
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Advanced in decision-making skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Strong ability to meet deadlines, planning and time management skills;
- Strong personal commitment to the goals of MSI.
Duty Station: MSIE, Support Office, Addis Ababa
Employment Type: full time
Salary: As per MSIE Salary Scale
Interested and qualified applicants should mail only their motivation letter and C.V, within ten (10) days from the date of this announcement to:
Human Resources, Marie Stopes International Ethiopia
Through the following e-mail address: HumanResource@mariestopes.org.et
Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact shortlisted candidates, and we are unable to provide any feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Please mention the title of the position and workplace you applied for on the subject line of your email.
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
MSIE STRONGLY ENCOURAGES FEMALE CANDIDATES TO APPLY!