|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2021|
|Category|| Construction |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
GIFT REAL ESTATE PLC WOULD LIKE TO INVITE ALL ELIGIBLE AND INTERESTED APPLICANTS FOR THE UNDER-LISTED POSITIONS.
The Contract Administration Engineer is responsible to plan, coordinate, and follow-up the preparation of bid documents, contract administration, progress of construction projects, work measurement reports, preparation of payment certificates and follow up timely payment processing.
REQUIRMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BSc degree in civil engineering or construction management.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a contract administration.
- Proficiency with computer operating systems and software applications of auto cad and other engineering software
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Women Applicants are highly Encouraged
TECHNICAL AND OTHER SKILLS
- Good planning, organizing analytical and decision-making skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills;
- Confidentiality and integrity
Application Procedure: Interested applicants are invited to submit their application, CV and non-returnable copies in person or by E-MAIL: email@example.com within 7 working days from the date of this announcement to Gift Real Estate PLC, Head Office, located on Bole Road, In front of Getu Commercial Center, Behar Building 8th floor, Room No 803. Tel. 0114655580
Note: Use " Contract Administration Engineer" as the subject line of your email!