|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 28, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The i-Capital Africa Institute’s In-Country Learning and Advisory Solutions Department provides advisory and learning solutions for clients located within Ethiopia. It is mandated to prepare winning project proposals, manage client relationships as well as coordinate projects and deliverables for clients.
The Project Coordinator, Advisory Solutions is responsible for planning, coordinating, and supporting The Capital Africa Institute’s in-country Advisory projects. The Project Coordinator is also responsible for ensuring the schedule, budget, and details of The Institute’s advisory projects are well organized.
Detail Duties & Responsibilities:
• Participate in the planning and organizing of the mandated functions of the Advisory Solutions department
• Help/ prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedules, and budget
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, and use project management tools to monitor work schedules
• Helps consultants in report preparation and other deliverables.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
• Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives of assignments
• Arrange meetings between team members and with clients as required
• Follow-up consulting teams and assist with schedule management
• Assist with the creation/preparation of client presentation materials
• Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
• Monitor and track the projects' progress and handle any issues that arise
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
• Provide regular reports to the supervisor/ Learning & Advisory Solutions Manager and flag any deviations from the work plans immediately.
• Provide other administrative support as needed
• Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Job Requirements: Minimum Qualifications
• MA or BA Degree in Business, Economics, Project Management, Social Sciences, or related fields
• 4/6 years of previous experience in planning and managing projects, proposal writing, and preparing and maintaining accurate records.
• Superb written and oral communication skills
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Strong knowledge of MS office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook) and Google G suite
• Excellent client-facing customer service skills
• Experience working in the consulting and training sector (preferred)
Interested applicants should send their updated CV and motivation letter outlining how their qualifications meet the requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org