|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 31, 2020|
|Category|| Communication |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Would you like to be part of a Great Family? We are growing very fast with a team that is highly passionate about the beer industry. We value all of our people and their desire to grow personally and professionally and their dedication to brewing the best Ethiopian beer! We really care about having a company where our people love what they do and consider themselves as the ultimate consumers of their own Habesha Beer. As such, we aspire to create a work environment that is equally fun and a place where happiness can be felt with the teams that we form through time. We hire for attitude and skill as much as passion for our industry.
If the above describes who you are, then our brewery is a place where you can prosper as leaders if you put learning and excellent execution as your practice in the work environment. Join us!
Habesha Breweries S.C. is looking for a Corporate Communications Manager which is a Grade 14 position per the Company’s job grading.
The Role Summary:
Working with the team, the person is responsible for
- Design a corporate communication strategy and plan;
- Design and development of a media relations strategy that promotes, protects and builds on Habesha’s reputation and ensures alignment with Habesha’s strategies and priorities;
- Developing an internal communication plan to drive engagement, alignment, and understanding of Habesha’s strategy and priorities;
- Creating a positive media profile and positioning;
- Building strong working relationships with other internal teams and individuals and providing communications advice to all departments;
- Ensure the efficient and effective use of communications channels, and reviewing and updating the channels to meet audience requirements.
- Develop, write and edit corporate presentations, and other corporate communications, as appropriate
This role is positioned at the professional level and requires an experienced Communication Manager who will have the opportunity to develop their career further within very progressive learning and development as well as a dynamic and exciting work atmosphere.
BA degree in any field with 6+ years of experience in similar or related roles, good oral and written communications skill are the requirements of the role. Experience in a multinational working environment is considered a plus.
While working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as medical insurance, comprehensive insurance, free lunch, DStv full package, annual bonus, communication allowance and other financial and non – financial rewards.
Habesha Breweries S.C. also provides a number of capacity development opportunities to its employees including talent management programme.
The closing date for the application is February 05, 2020. Qualified candidates should submit the application form found with this link:
We only shortlist those applicants who send the completed application form. We do not accept CVs and other supporting documents at this stage.
References will be taken and background checks will be carried out in conformity with Habesha’s HR Policy. Habesha Breweries S.C. operates within an equal opportunity policy and actively encourages diversity, welcoming applications from all persons meeting the skills and experiences required.