|Date Posted||March 30, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
A key role to support the decision making of production cost, selling price and the cost structure of the company in all aspect of finance function (all profit and cost center in the factory), who will take charge of day-to-day finance/accounting operations and is a key link with other departments to ensure smooth operations of the business. Assistant Financial Controller is for a high potential finance professional with several years of experience in accounting/finance,
Minimum BA/BSC in Accounting, Finance and related fields Practical experience of cost accounting knowledge of office administration and procedures knowledge of peachtree accounting software, procedures knowledge of general accounting principles proficient in relevant accounting software, and related knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements 7 years,experience in manufacturing accounting where multiple raw materials are involved in manufacturing a range of products .
Behavioral competencies and skills
- Who has a good understanding of all aspects of the business cycles, able to resolve conflict and is a problem solver.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material and packaging material purchases, inventory and direct
- Analyzing data collected and recording results Analyzing changes in product costing, raw materials, manufacturing methods , to determine effects on cost Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs,
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports Making estimates of new and proposed product costs Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products,
- Review the current Cost Accounting System,
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program Reconciles finished goods inventories
Key Competencies attention to detail and accuracy good English language verbal and written communication skills organizational skills information management problem analysis and problem solving skills team player and able to work in stressful environment able to understand sense of urgency customer service skill Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and Access) Good business English speaking
Apply in person at Getas International Building 2nd floor Sons Industries PLC or Global Paint Factory at Kality, menaheria 200 mater from Kafdem Building the way to Salo come up with your application letter, CV and copies of your credentials to Sons Industries PLC