|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2021|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
LonAdd HR Consultancy Plc (www.lonadd.com) is a Recruitment & Outsourcing Company based in Addis Abeba, Ethiopia, with branch offices in Dukem and Hawassa.
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. He/she will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, and talent management.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy;
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues;
- Manage the recruitment and selection process;
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital;
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization;
- Nurture a positive working environment;
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance;
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program;
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs;
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics;
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
Key Skills/Experience Required
- BA/MA degree in Human Resources or related field and 7 years and above work experience.
- Experience in NGO, Manufacturing and/or consulting industries are desired.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Interested applicants with the appropriate qualifications and experience should submit their most recent and detailed CV only, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by putting Application for Human Resources Manager in the subject box.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline: June 30th 2021