WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 16, 2020|
|Category|| Logistics |
Production / Manufacturing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives safely and carefully, observing the speed limits and traffic rules; takes extra caution in bad weather or if the road is in bad condition.
- follows the Vehicle Management Guidelines and ensures that all passengers do the same, especially with regard to wearing seat belts;
- Always carries a valid driving license while driving;
- Ensures assigned vehicles are checked every morning for operation of electrical systems, water levels, oil level, brake & clutch fluids level, and accessories are available e.g., jack, spare wheel, wheel spanner, mats, first aid kits, fire extinguishers etc.
- Performs daily vehicle checks according to checklist/instruction, and every week inspect assigned vehicles and accessories and fill out the inspection form
- Ensures that the vehicle is in good condition and equipped with the necessary tools and safety materials as well as routinely checks the validity of insurance and next service time and promptly advice the Logistic and Liaisons Department Head.
- Maintains cleanliness of all assigned vehicles (inside and outside)
- Maintains clean personal grooming habits at all times.
- Maintain confidentiality for sensitive information during transporting the Country Director and other high profile visitors and guests.
- Ensure vehicle has adequate fuel and is fuelled at ¼ tank unless proceeding to the field and recording the quantity & km reading on the Log sheet.
- Report any accidents, damages, loss of items, defecting, and incidents no matter how small or slight to the Logistic and Liaison Department Head on arrival or on noting them using the vehicle defect form.
- Comply with and observe the Ethiopian Traffic Law & organization’s policies on driving at all times.
- Responsible for the correct loading and unloading of the vehicle;
- Available during weekends as per the needed.
- Performs any additional duDties as and when requested by the Country Director.
- Completion of Secondary school education.
- Valid 3rdgrade or above Driver’s License with no history of major accidents within the last 2 years.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in a similar position.
- Able to communicate fairly in speaking and listening in English.
- Substantial field experience in driving throughout Ethiopia.
Duty Station: Addis Ababa Head Office
- Application deadline: October 21, 2020
- Interested applicants with the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit her/his updated copy of CV, credentials, and supporting letter within five (5) working days after this announcement to the following address.
- DKT Ethiopia Head Office ,Kirkos K/Ketema Woreda 02 H.NO.177, Ethio-Chinese Friendship Road Street, Across the street Tebaber Berta Building 2nd floor,