|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 22, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a coffee producer / trading house looking to hire a Country Manager to join the team in Ethiopia.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Researching and managing local purchase trends to implement during company decision making for maximal P&L and to guarantee the satisfaction of business targets.
- Supervise the unique production programme as well as ensuring sustainability processes are adhered to in order to guarantee implementation.
- Oversee key operative budgets, quality control and internal logistics processes to meet the correct shipment times and business objectives.
- Undertake administrative office tasks and coordinate between the various teams to ensure company targets and objectives are met.
- Reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 4+ years’ experience within agricultural operations management with demonstrable ability to manage and lead a commercial team.
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory.
- Additional languages are beneficial.
- Familiarity with relevant rules, regulations, and standards.
- Located in Ethiopia or willing to relocate.