WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 23, 2022|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Coordinate the movement of borrowers’ files in the process of file exchange so as to avoid missing files.
- Maintain sequential filing of file contents, pruning the file for ease of usage and to avoid missing documents from the file.
- Inform the Customer Relationship Officers about the status of insurance policy expiry date in an on-going manner to protect the bank interest from adverse.
- Prepare contracts and register to concerned government organ in consultation with the Customer Relationship Officers to legally safe guard the credit process and proceed with the credit process.
- Input the credit information in the Credit Reference Bureau data base
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gondar, Dessie, Adama
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Management/Economics/Business Administration or related fields.
- A minimum of three years’ of banking experience in credit area & a minimum of one year as Junior Credit Administration.