|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 31, 2019|
|Category|| Agriculture |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Ethio-Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA)
Position: Crop & Horticulture Officer (Agronomist)
• Under supervision of and accountable to the Project Coordinator the Crop and Horticulture Officer (Agronomist) will be in charge of project activities to be implemented within project intervention kebeles in the woreda. Responsible for implementation of project activities which include interactive training and learning support on crop and vegetable production and fruit seedling management taking actions in collaboration with project intervention woreda agriculture staff, responsible for preparing monthly reports for the activities undertaken within the woreda to the facilitators and PPME Officer, keep appropriate records of community members who are supported by the project. Work in close collaboration with other staff members within the project.
• Duty Station: Fogera Woreda, Woreta Township with travel to kebeles when deemed necessary
• Female candidates are encouraged to apply for all the posts.
• Closing date: January 3, 2020 and only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
• Recognized Universities/ Colleges in Crop Agronomy/ Plant Science/ Horticulture. Besides, s/he should have at least 4 years of demonstrable work experience in areas of Crop and Horticulture at community level. NGO experience is an advantage.Additional Requirements
• Competency in computer applications of MS Offices packages is required.
• Understanding and speaking local language is mandatory.
• Cooperative, team player, gender sensitive and excellent in interpersonal relationships.
• Have a strong commitment and openness to learn and share.
Application can be sent to EWNRA in the following address. All supporting documents (copies of credentials) have to be posted and only CVs should be sent in digital form through the email address. • Email: email@example.com Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association P.O.Box 1518 code 1110 Addis Ababa