|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 22, 2021|
|Category|| Management |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Shemu Group is a conglomerate company composed of Shemu PLC, Asveza Ethiopia Retailing Share Company other functional private limited companies with a fast growth track record. The Companies in the group engaged in manufacturing (liquid soap, bar soap, Edible oil and shortening products), retail service providing, printing, trading and engineering. Based on this, our sister Company, Shemu Management Consultants PLC want to hire competent, energetic, enthusiastic and capable applicants for the post we have.
The manager is responsible to make sure that the needs of customers are being met or exceeded. The main aim is to provide and promote excellent customer service throughout Asveza. The manager also responsible to manage customer service team, making sure that service standards are being met and problems are resolved.
- To develop and implement customer service policies in an organization
- Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services
- Handling face-to-face and contact center enquiries from customers.
- Provide help to customers using Asveza’s products or services
- Contact and communicate new companies to find prospect customers courteously
- Investigate and solve customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing, that have been passed on by customer service assistants
- Handle customer complaints or any major incidents
- Issue refunds or compensation to customers
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Analyze statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organization is providing
- write reports and analyze the customer service that Asveza provides
- Develop feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Meet with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Lead and train staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing management or equivalent.
- Experience in Customer Relation Management
- Ability to give presentations.
- Experience using computers and ERP suites for a variety of tasks.
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advise customers
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require
- Problem-solving skills
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
- An ability to work well under pressure
Interested applicants who fulfill the stated requirements can submit their application letter, CV, and relevant credentials with non-returnable photocopies in person within seven (07) consecutive working days to Shemu Group Corporate Office located around Kaliti Total, in front of Kaliti Metals Factory, Shemu Group Corporate Office 2nd floor Or through email stating “Application for the post in which you are applying for” in the subject line through email email@example.com in a single pdf file attachment. Email applicants who do not follow the application instruction will NOT be considered.
Shemu Management Consultants PLC