|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 28, 2020|
|Category|| Customer Service |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our Company Rovestone Brothers Trade PVT.LTD. CO has working in manufacturing wooden and related industries and has an ample experience in the industry. The company has contributed enormous achievements for the industries as well as creates employment opportunities to the society.
Currently, the company wants to hire a Customer Service and Planning Coordinator for our Head Office located around Century Mall Pecan Bldg Addis Ababa, based on the following requirement.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationship.
- Interface with customers and sales representatives to handle both pre-sales and post-sales service functions.
- Develop and implement customer service planning police and procedure.
- Develop customer service standards
- Propose better promotional activities to the customers
- Propose methodology that enhance sales and improve the service changes.
- Prepare work progress report
- Make sure the firm attain effective customer service achievement in agreed customer service level and standards of the company.
- Facilitate daily operation of the customer service activities together with related department
- Handle and resolve customer complaints/inquiries via mail or phone in a timely and accurate manner.
- Handle incoming phone calls related to; return material requests, product samples, order referrals, sales promotions, etc.
- Coordinate, analyze and improve customer service functions to meet company goals.
- Maintain database of customer sales order and invoicing records.
- Assist in marketing activities and production inventory
- Follow product delivery schedules
- Contact clients upon delivery time and process payments according to the payment mode indicated in the agreement
- Give Administrative support to department which needs assistance.
- BA degree/Diploma in Management, and related fields
5 and above Years working Experience in customer service position in manufacturing and production planning or related
KEY SKILL AND COMPETENCY MODE
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Excellent in handling customer relation issues
- Excellent in coordination multiple tasks
- Excellent Record Management system
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skill
- Excellent knowledge of computer skill of Microsoft word, Excel, etc
- Minimum knowledge of IT system
LANGUAGE: - Amharic, English and preferably Speak, Afan Oromo
Applicant should send their detail CV through firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 (Ten) working days. Late submissions are not acceptable.
NOTE: - Please comply your CV when you should send.