|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 24, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Washington Medical Center (WMC) is a specialized secondary care health facility managed and staffed by Ethiopian, American and other visiting doctors who are committed to provide quality & affordable health care for residents of Addis Ababa including the international community.
The company is owned and managed by a group of physicians who have decades of experience in healthcare service and management with training and exposure to western standard healthcare and training.
The medical center is born as a result of the shareholders’ deep understanding of the demand for high quality healthcare service in Ethiopia and their deep commitment to contribute what they can towards meeting that. It opened its doors for service in January 2015. It has since become one of the best and the biggest medical centers operating in Addis Ababa serving more than 120,000 patients in just five years.
Currently, the center is primarily an internal medicine specialty center which provides a 24hours service using US and Ethiopian trained doctors. Sub-specialty services of internal medicine such as cardiology, neurology, nephrology, hematology, oncology, endocrinology, infectious diseases and travel medicine are among other disciplines for which the consultant physicians are available. The center will continue to mobilize competent doctors from Ethiopia and abroad to join hands to expand its service even further. The medical center would also be a multi-specialty service center before being upgraded to a full blown tertiary care hospital and medical school.
Our company is looking for energetic, highly motivated and experienced Customer Service Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Manage the patient administration processes including medical records to ensure that they work efficiently and effectively and in the best interests of the customer, direct the team to achieve budgetary targets
- Develop and sustains relationships within key departments to facilitate two-way communication concerning opportunities and threats within the organization and outside.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience as customer service Mnager.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship