|Location||Dire Dawa City, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Customer Service Manager Grade I- for Bukari Branch Dire Dawa City under Dire Dawa District
- The Customer Service Manager will support the Branch Manager in coordinating all activities of Customer Service Officers (Maker/Checkers) and Senior Customer Service Officer (Cash/Accounts) within the Branch and ensure operational excellence to deliver exemplary services for high customer satisfaction levels, supporting the Bank’s growth.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor degree in a business related field e.g. accounting, management, economics, business administration
- Minimum of Six (6) years banking experienceLanguage
- Proficiency of the local language is Preferable
Required Technical Competency
- Understands the basic mechanisms of general financial products and services.
- Knowledge and experience in modern service delivery practices in medium to large banks to provide guidance on quality improvements and operational changes.
- Good knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Ability to respond to basic client inquiries and instructions and the capability of advising and resolving most issues and requests.
- Project management skills
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan and attach all relevant credentials i.e.Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV shall be attached in PDF format (*mandatory) via (http://ethiojobs.net).
· Applicants who do not have ethio jobs account need to register using personal email account,
· CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory).