|Location||Addis Ababa, Adama, Bahir Dar and Wolkite, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 8, 2021|
|Category|| Banking |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Education: First Degree in Accounting/ Management/ Economics or related fields
Experience: 1 year of experience as a Graduate Trainee
- Knowledge of banking principles and practices
- Knowledge of cash management practices of banks
- Good knowledge of cash management policies & procedures of Banks
- Basic computer application skills
- Application date within 10/ten/days from the date of this vacancy announcement at Reporter News Paper issued on July 4, 2021/ሰኔ 28 ቀን 2013 ዓ.ም.
- Vacancy Number listed above in serial No.1,4,5 & 8 are advertised both for internal and external applicants
- Salary: as per the salary scale of the Bank.
- Applicants shall clearly specify the position and place of work for which they have applied in their application letter
- At least one reference shall be stated in CV from current and/or former employment
Interested and qualified applicants should apply for vacant posts listed above directly to ADDIS INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C., HR & FACILITY MANAGEMENT DEP’T, P.O.Box 2455, Addis Ababa or online via www.ethiojobs.net only by sending your application letter, CV and non-returnable copy of other supporting documents within ten days from the first date of announcement.
- Application in person is not acceptable for all vacant posts.