|Location||Dollo Odo, Somale, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 22, 2020|
|Category|| Customer Service |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
|Oromia International Bank S.C|
Vacancy AnnouncementPosition: Customer Service Officer
• Place of Work: Dollo Odo Branches
• BA Degree or Diploma/Level IV in Accounting/ Management/ Banking & Finance/ Economics or relevant Field of Study with 1/2 year of relevant banking experience for BA or Diploma/Level IV holders respectively.
• Additional/special skill: basic computer operation skill is required for all positions,
• Language proficiency: Afan Oromo, Amharic and English Languages. Fluency in local languages will have paramount importance as well.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
• Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above requirements can submit their non-returnable application letter, CV and copies of supporting credentials with original copies in person to HRM Department on OIB Building located at Bole, Africa Avenue, adjacent to Getu Commercial Centre, 11th floor, Office No - 1101 or mail through the following address.
Oromia International Bank S.C (OIB)