|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 27, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The role of the CSO is to plan, organize and coordinate the way in which community and savings are mobilized towards the achievement of the objectives of the Organization. Mainly to mobilize deposits and manage loan clients.
- Required Qualification: BA/BSc in Accounting and Finance/business, Economics/Agricultural fields of study and has field work experience.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 4 years for CSO I or 5 years CSO II in Microfinance Institutions
Work place: Branch office in Addis Ababa.
- Application date: 5 working days from the first date of announcement.
- Application Instruction: You should specify the position you will apply for on subject line.
- Application Instruction: interested and qualified applicants who can fulfill the requirements are invited to submit their non-returnable application letter, CV, copies of education and work experience documents at our Head office Temenja Yaj area, Hussen Building 2nd floor or via Grand Microfinance Institution Share Company P.O. BOX: 16476 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (For further Information Phone No 0114705102)