|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 20, 2019|
|Category|| Customer Service |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The incumbent needs to uphold a positive and professional attitude; and deliver the job in a passionate and empathetic manner. Need to act as a liaison and provide customers with primary information on the company, and its service offerings, with accuracy and efficiency. Helps in scheduling appointments, interview sessions and also in coordinating trainings for applicants. Provide excellent customer service and manage customer queries, complaints and answer phones in a professional manner. Keeping records of customer relations and ensure customer satisfaction. Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
Educational Type & Level
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- One year of work experience as a receptionist, customer service representative or in related field.
Knowledge’s, Skills and Abilities
- Skill in human relations and customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Prompt to adapt and endorse the core values of the company.
Place of work: Addis Ababa
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply by attaching their application, CV and scanned documents through our email, email@example.com within seven days of this announcement.
Qua Qua Capital Consultancy PLC
Noah Centrum Building, Ground Floor
Mickey Leland St.
Bole Atlas, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel. 251-116 73 73 73/116 73 70 01