WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 22, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Investigate customer's problems and find solutions.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or letter.
- Resolve complaints and order issues..
- Issue refunds to customers.
- Analyze data and statistics.
- Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
- Work with management on customer service initiatives.
- Advanced level of English
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering (Communication Engineering focus area) from an accredited university with a CGPA greater than 3.0.
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents, or updating customer profiles/accounts; may include entering and tracking merchandise, scheduling with CRM.
- Focus on customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skill to be Persuasive and goal-oriented
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers’ needs and provide correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently