|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 24, 2020|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Background of Our Company
National Marketers PLC is one of the leading providers of Office Automation & IT solutions & services. For over 25 years, our single-minded approach has been to provide Total Office & IT Solutions for our customers, riding on the philosophy of excellent back-up service. National Marketers PLC is undoubtedly one of the best service providers in the Office Automation/IT industry in Ethiopia.
Our Vision and Values
Today we are a very professionally managed company with steady growth over the years. We are one of the few Companies in Office Automation & IT arena who is successful in offering End to End Solutions.
- To be the leading IT and Office Automation provider in East Africa.
- To be the partner of choice in all of the markets in which we do business.
- To create wealth & opportunities for people by assisting the implementation of high quality services.
- To provide reliable and durable service for our customers.
Our Core Values: We believe in Creativity, Integrity, Excellence and Passion.
We are always working on interesting and challenging projects for which we need talented and ambitious employees. Currently, we have the following immediate vacant position.
General Job Description Summary:
Serve as the first line of communication between the company and customers, offers administrative support across the organization, performs customer support services, ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty by consulting with, assisting and resolving a wide variety of requests, inquiries and issues, responsible for receiving and processing customer account payments, and receiving and processing service orders.
- B.A Degree in Secretarial Science & Office Management, Business Administration, or related fields.
- 2 years of proven work experience as a Customer Support Officer, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Computer Literacy in MS-Office & E-mail is mandatory.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines & printers)
- Fluency in English and Amharic both in Written & Verbal is mandatory.
- Excellent Communication, Telephone, and Interpersonal skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
Interested and qualified applicants can submit their application letter, CV, & copies of their credentials within 7 (Seven) work days from the date of the announcement of this vacancy to the company’s HR department at Kazanchis Palace Commercial Building (around Menaharia area) 6th floor during normal working hours including Saturday 8:30 A.M. – 12:30 P.M or via E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For More Information: +251-115-57 30 10/11