|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2021|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Scope of Work for Data analyst’s recruitment for Baseline Assessment of USAID/Eliminate TB project
Duration of the Post: July 01/2021-July 10, 2021
Number needed: 2
Place of the Activity: USAID/Eliminate TB project office, REBKA Building 5th floor.
The USAID Eliminate TB Project is a five-year USAID-funded project with the goal of reducing TB incidence and mortality by improving the quality, access, utilization, and sustainability of TB services in Ethiopia. This project builds on the work of previous USAID activities (Challenge TB, HEAL TB, TB Care, and others) that have been supporting the National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Program (NTLP) to achieve the TB related Sustainable Development Goals and END TB milestones. The Project support focuses on improving access and utilization to quality and patient-centred comprehensive TB services.
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is a global health non-profit organization that makes foundational changes to health systems to protect people from diseases and improve their health. MSH collaborates with local partners, from Ministries to communities, to strengthen and complement existing health systems.
USAID Eliminate TB Project has carried out a baseline assessment (BLA) to understand the level of TB program performance. The BLA is performed in the project supported regions, such as Oromia, Amhara, SNNP and Sidama by collecting and collating TB and TB/HIV data to establish baseline information on the TB program. The project will obtain initial data for all performance indicators. The findings of the BLA will be compiled, documented, and disseminated. To accomplish this, the project has a plan to undertake the data cleaning, analysis and write up of the findings. Hence, recruiting data analyst is paramount.
Therefore, the project aims:
- To conduct data cleaning and analysis of the data, and
- To conduct write up of the results.
Therefore, this to recruit 2 data analysts.
- Conducting data cleaning and analysis of the data
- Narrative report of the BLA findings
Period of activity
- The data entry activity is tentatively scheduled from July 01/2021-July 10, 2021.
- A completed and verified data set,
- A complete analysis results and narrative report.
- Personnel who have a comprehensive knowledge and skill of manipulating mobile data applications PSS, STATA, GIS, EPI-Info, CIS-Pro and other software used for data analysis.
- An educational background of statistics or public health (Masters)
- A previous experience of at least 2 years in data analysis and write up of TB and health related assessments and researches.
- Ability to work and deliver the assignment on time.
- Who could ensure data verification.s
- Experts that are living in Addis Ababa are preferred.