|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 23, 2020|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Purpose of the job
Under the close supervision of the garage chief, he/she enter data from various source documents into the computer system for storage, processing, and data management purposes. Organize report and distribute to the concerned
Main duties & responsibilities
- Enters data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Accurately and efficiently encode all data that needs organizing and recording
- Confirm that entered data accurately aligns with original documentation.
- Organize and maintain original paper evidence
- Assure files are properly prepared and saved to backup drives.
- Transcribe, scan, or photocopy hard copy documents and forms as needed.
- Self-audit work checking for errors or duplication.
- Organize files in a logical and manageable fashion.
- Adhere to and meet set schedules and deadlines.
- Input, track, and maintain all encoded data and records
- Perform any other office tasks that management requires assistance with (sending emails, answering phones, etc.)
- Report any major errors or inconsistencies to upper management.
- Maintain report logs of in-progress and/or completed work.
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted.
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry.
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
- Responding to information requests from authorized members
- Testing new database systems and software updates.
- Organize and distribute reports to concerned.
Other Health, Safety, and Quality Responsibilities:
- Ensure all quality system procedures are being implemented and records kept in the section.
- Ensure a safe working environment by contributing to the implementation Of Health and Safety policy, systems and procedures
- Using personal security systems within the workplace according to practice guidelines.
- Identifying the risks involved in work activities and undertaking such activities in a way that manages those risks.
- Keeping own work areas and generally clean, assisting in the maintenance of general standards of cleanliness consistent with the scope of the job holder’s role
- Take immediate and appropriate steps to investigate and rectify any risks to health and safety arising from the work activity and report to the concerned department.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Suite and other data entry programs (Excel, Access)
- Can encode data with speed and accuracy
- Ability to quickly process and organize information
- High attention to detail
- Adept at file management (both digitally and manually)
- Able to effectively time-manage and prioritize tasks
Expected Education and Experience
- 2 years’ experience in related work
- Knowledge of Automotive technology is preferable.
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their CV and application letter online at email@example.com within 5 working days effective from the announcement of this notice.