|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 2, 2019|
|Category|| IT / Information Technology |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Invitation for DATABASE DEVELOPER for USAID/OTI Funded Project
Creative Associates International, Inc., with offices headquartered in Washington DC at 5201 Wisconsin Avenue, N.W., Suite 700 20015, has opened Ethiopia Regional Option Project. The Ethiopian Regional Option is USAID/OTI Program that will support the Government of Ethiopia’s reform process. Initial activities of this program will increase understanding and respond to the democratic reform agenda in line with Government of Ethiopia (GoE) and US Government Priorities.
Ethiopia Program Field Office would like to invite capable firms or individuals to provide Database Developer Service for up to two (2) months or long as per the scope and list of activities detailed herewith.
Scope of Work for Database Developer
The Database Developer will be responsible for working with the Truth and Reconciliation Committee to conduct an assessment and recommend a database design that addresses: 1) information collection; 2) security; 3) training; and 4) Database Type & Transparency. This is further detailed as follows:
- Proposed ways to collect, record, harmonized and validate data
- Capacity for users (Read only, update)
- Define transaction/traffic database
- Determines and recommend server needs
- Management of sensitive/confidential information. Storage of data. Hosting.
- Develop a training manual for users and administrator.
Database Type & Transparency
- Presentation. Public version
- Consider future growth capacity
- Platform required to set up the database.
- Download formats
- Tables - CSV, XLS
- Locations - Latitude, Longitude
- Images - JPG's should have metadata information (authenticate)
- Videos - MP4 (with option for broadcast quality when available)
- Audio - MP3, WAV
- Keep original documents as PDF's
- The Database Developed will engage the TRC for a two (2) months period and conduct an assessment that addresses components 1-4
- Develop a report on the recommended database design, including sample formats. The report will include the following:
- Executive Summary
- Recommended Information Collection Design
- Recommended Security Design
- Recommended Training
- Recommended Database Type and Transparency
- Challenges to Design the Database
- Timeline and Cost to Construct the Database based on milestones
- Maintenance Requirements
Qualified and interested applicants are invited to send their offers that must include technical and finance proposals and CV via electronic to: email@example.com Offers received or submitted after December 9, 2019 5:00pm will not be considered. All right to accept or reject any or all bids are reserved to Creative.