|Location||Ejere around Fiche, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 17, 2020|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Position: Deputy Branch Manager
Place of Work: Ejere Branch
Opening Date: July 16, 2020
About the Organization:
VisionFund Micro Finance Institution (S.C) is an Institution established according to proclamation No. 40/96 to provide financial services to the productive poor in the rural and urban areas of Ethiopia. VisionFund is currently operating in four of the Regional States of the country.
VisionFund MFI is currently looking for candidates for Deputy Branch Manager role. The successful candidates will have skills and experience that meet the following requirements:
- Major Responsibilities
Supervise the branch and ensures compliance with all policies and procedures
· Assist the branch manager in Implementing policies, procedures and internal controls at the branch
Coordinates and supervise branch staff and ensures efficient delivery of service delivery operations
· Assists in coordinating and supervise the operation of the branch,
· Participate in Planning personnel capacity, selecting new staff, undertakes fair & equitable HRM and evaluating existing staff in accordance with management decisions;
· Ensures that the branch staff maintain very high morale, identifies capacity building needs and ensures adequate and updated training is provided;
· Assists in undertakes annual performance appraisals and staff development plans.
Planning & Integration
· Participate in developing the branch business plan and annual work plans and seeks approval from the SMT on the projected targets and required resources;
· Adjusts the plan as and when needed
Reporting and communication
· Performs independent balancing of all records;
· Works with other management members of the MFI;
· Promotes loans, saving and any other services provided by the Branch
· Plans and initiates promotional measures within the target markets of the branch;
Supervise overall portfolio growth and portfolio quality
· Ensures verification of existence of clients and credit worthiness of their business
· Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team
· Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of rectitude
· Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values
· Be proficient in Microsoft office applications
· Able to plan and manage finances, including a basic understanding of accounting.
· Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach
· Motorbike driving License
· Local language knowledge, communication skill & computer skill is advantageous.
· Very good communication and marketing skills
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Closing Date: July 21, 2020
Candidates who fulfill the above requirements can submit the application letter, updated curriculum vitae with names and addresses of up to 3 references can apply online VFE_vacancy@wvi.org
Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply!