|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 7, 2020|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Ayat real estate development enterprise is a share company founded in 1989 E.C. The realization of the complex housing problem in Addis Ababa becomes the stepping-stone for the foundation of Ayat as the pioneering real estate developer in Ethiopia. In a developing country like ours, it is not only the last population growth, space congestion, and price inflation of land that impose difficulty of home ownership: the increasing cost of living and weak earning capacity of population makes it extremely difficult to afford a home necessities home ownership by addressing these problems, Ayat makes it its mission to give solution to one of its basic necessities.
With vast unmatched experience of building more than 7,000 residential homes and commercial outlets, this pioneering real estate developer has now acquired the most experience of building residential homes than any developer or contractor in country! Our development site has grown so fast and wide visitors and workers alike are impressed that there is such development in our country. It’s truly a breath-taking site to see the process of building a city within a city.
Ayat share company fully Ethiopian owned and managed company with surprisingly amazingly groundbreaking and highly effective mix of real estate development, real estate construction and real estate financing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Others may be assigned
- Works with marketing and sales director to develop a marketing strategy for the share company.
- Depending on the strategic plan, preparing short term and long term sales plan and following up its functionality.
- Conducts tours of prospective residents, gathers information, updates the lead base tracking system (REPS), and determines appropriate follow up.
- Oversee the admission and move-in process to ensure that all policies and procedures are being followed.
- Develops and monitors sales & marketing budget, works with the executive director to develop competitive incentives for prospects and sales team.
- Plan, implement and manage marketing and lead generation campaign and measure results.
- Manage all social media channels, strategy and activity.
- Preparing and presents sales report detailing sales, potential sales and areas of proposed client’s base expansion.
- Develop, implement and manage sales forecasting activity, targets, market, territory and performance goals to achieve company objective,
- Oversee sales team coordination
- Carry out any other tasks as requested by the director
- Monthly salary 41,925
- Responsibility allowance 7,000 Br
- Transport allowance 1000
- Mobile Allowance 500 + commission
Contract based (on work performance evaluation base it will be changed to permanent )
Requirements and Qualification
- 10 or above years of experience
- Out of the 10 years’ experience 6 years managerial experience is essential
- BA or above in marketing management or similar relevant field
- Experience within the real estate or insurance sector is essential
- Proven track record in marketing and sales
- Knowledge and application of a wide range of marketing and sales techniques and concepts.
- Enthusiastic, creative and Analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong motivation, leadership and team management’s skills
- Exhibits clean and professional appearance and follows dress code standards.
Applicant who full fill the requirement shall bring nonreturnable Copies their educational & experience document to
If it’s in person Address (ayat share company head office behind cmc Michael church wossen grocery )