WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Mugher Enchini Town, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 1, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Ensure the availability of the control and instrumentation systems for the uninterrupted running of a section of the plant. Ensure the preventive maintenance schedules completed in time frame.
- Execute and manage control and instrumentation activities of expansion projects in their section within budgeted cost and timelines. Execute and manage improvement schemes to upgrade quality and process parameters within the budgeted cost and time frame.
- Optimisation of the maintenance cost of control and instrumentation by proper monitoring and analysis.
- Supervise instrument engineers in the execution of their duties to ensure adherence to established standards and procedures.
- Forecast requirements for instrument engineering resources and allocate those resources as required.
- Identify instrument software and new technology developments which could be applicable in providing more cost-effective facilities and enable the instrumentation unit to function effectively and make recommendations to the department head.
- Evaluate new technology advancements against existing design standards and revise where applicable.
- Promote cost reduction and productivity enhancing initiatives.
- Ensure each shift meets documentation, reporting, and follow up requirements as specified in the H&S program.
- Prepare weekly instrumentation progress and expenditure reports on a project specific basis.
- Responsible for engineering team’s personal safety and safe working practices for the unit.
- Provide input for preparation of division/department capital and operating budgets.
- Implement approved HSE policies and procedures.
- Accomplishing Company policy and other relevant statutory instructions and orders.
- Prepare Maintenance progress reports, forms, correspondence, and related documentation regarding assigned operations in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Carry out other related duties assigned to him from immediate & higher supervisors.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- B.Sc. / TVET IV Engineering in the relevant discipline + 6 yrs. experience in relevant Instrumentation, PLC & DCS experience in cement /heavy industries.
- Good knowledge in the use and maintenance of instrumentation equipment.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Commitment to implemented safety and environment regulations.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
Interested and qualified applicants can apply through