|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 26, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
SCOPE OF WORK
Under the direct supervision of the Chief Executive Officer of Hajuta, the Admin Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and logistics support to the CEO and the company performing a variety of import export processes ensuring high quality, timeliness, and accuracy of work. The Admin Assistant promotes a client, quality and results-oriented approach.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize export process.
- Process procurement of items for the company.
- Import and Export Documentation including ocean bills of lading, invoice, proof of export, etc.
- Update inventory, track product availability, and allocations.
- Ensure the on-time delivery of customer’s documents.
- Work with credit on release of documents to a customer or bank.
- Prepare credit documents such as letter of credit.
- Booking with shipping lines for sea freight and booking with airlines for air freight.
- Prepare the entire export document as per the Shipping instruction or buyer requirement.
- Preparing and applying for export documents including: Invoice, Packing List, and Certificate of Origin.
- Preparing Bill of Lading and arrange payment to shipping lines
- Scan documents to customers.
- Dispatching the original documents on time to the customers
- Follow up of goods in transit
- Checking payment from customers.
- Responsible for managing suppliers, brokers, forwarder and transport companies bringing foreign product to Ethiopia,
- Ensures that all import and export activity and the record keeping related to it are in compliance with federal regulations by working with the relevant agency
- Works with suppliers and agents to arrange proper in-transit permissions on shipments to various locations
- Prepares required documents for buyers and suppliers
- Prepare export documents working with forwarders and customer to ship out.
- BA Degree in business management , marketing Management, Marketing, Management Office administration and related field in 0 years experience
- Computer skill
- Excellent writing and spoken English and Amharic.
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are requested to send their updated CVs, copies of their educational background, and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the documents in person to Hajuta Trading PLC Headquarters, Kaliti to Saris Rode, next to Kadisco Building ,Addis Ababa within 20 days from the first day this advertisement is announced. +251114161983,+251911737749