WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 10, 2022|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Digital Sales & Business Development (70%):
- Supports and perform management duties when the manager is absent or out of the office
- Prospect and qualify sales prospects
- Maintain a well-developed sales pipeline of prospects
- Meet OR exceed monthly targets
- Develop strong ongoing relationships with our customers
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and in-person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Own up on the progress of all clients on monthly/annual reports and performance.
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Update job knowledge by participating in team training and digital marketing short courses from time to time.
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for working with the TeleSales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
Digital Marketing (30%):
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing – predominately acquisition.
- Must-have hands-on experience at managing Ads (Google Ads & Facebook Ad Manager)
- Experience in integrating conversion trackings both on Google Ads and Facebook.
- Preferably with experience in lead generation for B2B.