|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) will develop a deep understanding of the local information service needs of consumers as well as the marketing requirements of SMEs in Africa. The DMM will leverage this knowledge to drive impactful programs which impactful programs which will generate leadership awareness and adoption rates but also provide input to the Product team to improve products and services. The individual will be responsible for developing creative, cost effective digital marketing campaigns which will deliver a measurable Return on Investment (ROI).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a corporate business marketing strategy.
- Establish business acquisition through digital marketing both local and at international level.
- Identify optimal marketing vehicles (including partnerships) to reach high potential SMEs and develop attractive offers to close them.
- Establish strong social media footprint by using various platforms.
- Develop marketing plan and effectively launch new consumer platforms to achieve leadership position.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with various stakeholders.
- Ensure the brand visibility and good public relations.
- Continuous monitoring of the various marketing activities to ensure investment is flowing to the most impactful activities.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing plan (including strategic partnerships) to deliver objectives and constantly refine plan based on performance
- Provide leadership to digital team by recruiting, mentoring and coaching the team.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Communication, Public Relations or any business related course.
- 5 years of experience working as a Digital Marketing expert preferably in digital marketing agencies, Public relation or advertising industry.
- Well versed in developing and executing emails and SMS marketing campaigns.
- Deep expertise in managing social media "Google AdWords Certified” is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to development and execute sales and marketing strategies understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Background in developing and executing traditional marketing vehicles a strong asset – TV and radio.
- Ability to run online campaigns.
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO & SEM
- Experience in S.E.O (google) Marketing.
- Good leadership skills and strategic thinker.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.