|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 27, 2022|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
We are searching for a Digital Marketing Specialist for our client who has a footprint in the 6 markets where the Digital Launchpad Project will be implemented; Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Ethiopia, and Ghana. They will be based in these respective markets.
The person should be self-motivated, team-oriented with strong leadership skills, and able to handle changing priorities with ease to be part of the Digital Launchpad Project. You must be comfortable interfacing with other colleagues, other departments, and the client.
This position requires a candidate who can perform multiple tasks at one time with a keen eye to detail. You must be proactive and have the ability to both take direction from supervisors as well as give direction to others internally and to the client.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES IN A CANDIDATE:
· Assist in recruiting the right SMEs
· Manage, coordinate, and lead clients’ resources and team in order to meet clients’ needs.
· Serve as the liaison between the company and the client to ensure client goals and expectations are achieved
· Assist in the development of strategies and implementation of digital marketing services for our clients.
· Analyze the effectiveness of digital campaigns
· Attend and participate in all status meetings, client meetings, pitches, and client calls.
· Participate in digital marketing planning and execution of tactical aspects.
· Oversee client projects and activities, ensuring deadlines and expectations are met.
· Investigate and determine SME wants and needs
· Build long-term relationships with SMEs
· Set up a list of KPIs to track for each SME
· Prepare and present reports on SME progress
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position.
- University Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Business or equivalent (Preferred)
- Digital/Ad Agency or Technology Consulting Services experience (Preferred)
- Great presentation (pitching) and proposal writing skills.
- Understanding of digital marketing platforms, and social media (including marketing opportunities available on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube) as well as other digital and traditional marketing channels.
● If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Marketing Specialist-Ethiopia)