|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 8, 2020|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Join the 30,000 collaborators of the Medical Call and benefit from numerous missions and jobs most suited to your desires and skills while enjoying the many exclusive services and benefits. The functions or titles are available in both feminine and masculine.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Caregiver (M / F) for a home care establishment.
We recruit a nursing assistant (M / F) graduate to work in home care service.The main missions are:
- Get to know the nurse coordinator for the assessment of the person's needs and the help to provide
- Listening, detecting and assessing needs, satisfactions and desires
- Have a role of prevention, stimulation and education with the elderly according to the objectives established with the team
- Respect the rhythm of the person being cared for, their habits, their values, their responsibility and their dignity
- Ensure oral and written communications
- Hygiene and nursing care for dependent people requiring specific actions
- Pressure ulcer prevention
- Medical supervision
- Maintain the file of written transmissions of home care
- Participate in daily oral transmission sessions
- Participate in the development of care goals
- Use the tools of the service (care record, protocols)
Help Graduate caregiver (M / F), we are looking for rigorous, motivated candidates who love human contact and work in a multidisciplinary team. in an emergency, you have a sense of priorities and a team spirit. Respect for professional secrecy, rules of confidentiality, respect for the rights and dignity of the patient are part of daily professional practice. the hourly rate is fixed according to the convention applicable within the structure and according to your experience (resumption of seniority).
Please send us your CV by email * or by phone *. Do not hesitate to contact us to know the all the missions available in our agency.
Locality: St Erme Outre Et Ramecourt 02820
Duration: 5 week (s)
Start date: 2020-07-20